The Sales AP measures key competencies that can lead to employee success in sales positions. The Sales AP can help organisations identify the best people for their sales roles while also helping individuals reach their sales potential. When used as part of a comprehensive selection process, the Sales AP can help minimise the cost of training resources and lost customers associated with poor hiring decisions. When usedfor employee development, the Sales AP can help identify strengths and opportunities for development in sales-related competencies to help employees leverage their strengths and increase the likelihood of success in their role.
- Achievement Motivation – Using one’s inner drive to apply the effort needed to attain strategic goals
- Assertiveness - The open and direct expression of thoughts and beliefs
- Competitiveness - The desire to perform better than others and surpass personal standards of performance
- Composure – Staying calm under pressure and in difficult interactions
- Sociability – Engaging with others and developing relationships effortlessly
- Persuasion - Influencing others to change their thoughts or behaviours
- Self-Confidence – An individual’s level of belief in their abilities and judgments
- Selling-Related Knowledge - The desire to understand different sales techniques and learn about their respective industry
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The Sales AP can be used for both selection and development of contributors in sales roles.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
Although South African research is not currently available, JVR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients in conducting research studies in their organisations.
Individuals 18 years and older
10 - 15 minutes (65 items)
Integrated report options
© 2021 Multi-Health Systems. All rights reserved.